Experience Quest charity challenges take advantage of our strong network of contacts on the ground in South America and Africa, making each adventure uniquely memorable.
Whether you are looking to do one of the more well known challenges such as the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu, or climbing Mount Kilimanjaro, or you would like to try something a little different like kayaking across Lake Titicaca or travelling the length of the Amazon, Quest will be with you every step of the way.
Quest has operated charity events both for our own charities, or on behalf of other charities where we have provided the logistical support. We do not have our own set dates for challenges, rather we will put together an event for organisations or group of friends which would like to raise funds for a particular charity or cause.
Support all along the way
- When you first get in contact, we will work together with you to establish which challenge is most appropriate for your charity and participants, usually dependant on cost, level of physical demand, and perhaps something related to the cause you are raising funds for.
- We will put together with you the information packs to go out to potential participants, explaining all the finer details.
- We have many years of experience of successful fundraising and will work with you to help participants get as much out of their fundraising efforts as possible.
- We will run a training day here in the UK for your team, helping to make sure that they are all prepared with regard to kit, injections, fitness etc.
- The challenge itself will be led by one of our experienced expedition staff, together with support from our local contacts on the ground.
If you would like to discuss a charity challenge with us, or just want to find out more about your options, please do get in touch.