Use the form below to set up a Direct Debit and help ensure that our projects get the support they need every month.
One off donation
If you would like to support our work with a one off donation, please use the button below to make a donation through BT MyDonate - the most efficient and only commission-free way to donate to us.
Here's how your donation could help the projects we support:
- £5 could buy a mosquito net for Pensulo Maternity Clinic in Malawi.
- £19 could buy a new mattress and a good night's sleep for a street child in Rwanda.
- £50 could save an acre of irreplaceable Amazonian rainforest in Manu, Peru.
- £100 could pay for all the young men at Casa Lar in Brazil to spend a day at the beach.
- £250 could sponsor a child to attend the Quest Primary School in Villa Maria, Peru for a full year.
- £7,000 could build an entire sand dam, providing clean water for up to 1,500 people in Kenya.
Please visit our project pages for more information on the work your donation could support.
Gift Aid enables us to claim an extra 25% from the taxman on each donation made! For a small charity like Quest4Change these extra funds are vital, helping us cover our UK costs.
To qualify for Gift Aid, you must pay as much UK income and/or capital gains tax as Quest4Change (and any other organisation you may support) will reclaim in each tax year, currently 25p for every £1 you donate. Gift Aid will be used to fund Quest4Change’s general work.
Quick donate: Text QQQQ07 £5 to 70070 to make a £5 donation.